Friday, June 29, 2012

So Its Been a While

So it has been months and months since i have posted anything. Things got busy and i guess i was just to lazy to post any new pictures lol. But now i am back and hoping to get back on track. Summer is here and i am out of my first year of school. While i was in school i started a 365 day photo project, where you take a photo a day for 365 days. I got 27 days into it then summer break hit and i started working 80+ hours a week and didnt have internet, so it made it hard to continue the project.  So today i started again. I am hoping to post a photo a day again here on blogger and on my personal facebook page. I am not going to make a post with all the other photos from the first 27 days but i will give you some samples of the best pictures.

So today is day 28 of 365. I went to the lake today with friends and i took my brand new cannon 60D with me. We had a good day, cliff jumping and hanging out and swimming. Got some great shots of them jumping off cliffs. Then as we were leaving, someone we didnt know started doing backflips and such off of the cliffs, and i was lucky enough to catch him in the act. Here is the photo:



 and here are a few shots from the previous 365 photos:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment