Sunday, September 25, 2011

Live your passion every day.

Today, i will start my blog off with a thought, what if you could live every day of your life by your passion? How do you think your life would be different? Thats what i am doing now. I dont think i mentioned it in any of my previous blogs, but i am now in college! I am a photography major, which i am sure isnt surprising what so ever. And now that i am here, i am living my passion out ever day. Everything i am doing, from math, to German, to my photography class is leading me to my goal of doing photography as my career.

My first photography class is called "Basic Photography". Its a black and white film class. I havent havent used film since high school. Its interesting because i didnt think i would like it, but i was delightfully surprised. You see, there is something.....i dont know......gratifying, (yup thats the right word), about watching your pictures appear on a piece of photo paper. the amount of time it takes to print the photos is calming. And looking at it from a different point of view, I kind of love the fact that i cant see the photos right away. Its feels like a gamble every time i press the shutter release. And the pay off is seeing the photos show up correctly on a roll of film. So as i close this blog, i ask once again, how would your life be different if you lived your passion every day?


No comments:

Post a Comment