Friday, August 19, 2011

Walters' Editing Comes to a Close

As i sit here at 2:00 in the morning, waiting for my photos to export out of "Lightroom", it finally hits me. I am dont editing the Walters' wedding photos! I've gone through 1,003 photos, narrowed it down to 283 photos, and applied my own personal touch and editing to each one. I have to be honest, the work became a little monotonous near the end, just because of the shear volume of photos, but they turned out great. I tried to give each photo its on special touch so that the feelings behind it could be properly conveyed. Sam and Ian make such a happy, beautiful couple, that its heard not to smile when you see the photos. I teared up twice at the ceremony and twice at the reception. My hopes is that i have done them both justice with these photos and that they will love what they see. So as my brain fights the fog of sleep, i wait for them to stop exporting, then i will set up a time this coming week to meet with Sam and Ian, and let them choose the photos that they would like to be printed. and i can rest a little easier knowing this project is done and i can present it to them. Hopefully their love of these photos will last as long as the love between them.

~Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment