Monday, August 16, 2010

Hiking in the Black Hills

So this is my first post on this new blog. I created this blog because i thought it might be a good way for my fans to follow what i am doing. So lets see if it works.

Something you should know about me, I carry my camera with me where ever i go. No matter what i am doing. So i went hiking earlier this week, through the beautiful Black Hills, with my good friend Dana. It was a very nice hike, and we ended up at Sheridan Lake. And me being me, i took my camera with me and took over 120 photos. The hike was relaxing and i am sure we are going to do it again. So i was sitting here at work today and i decided to go through and edit the ones that i thought wre the best ones so i thought i would share them so i could have at least one blog post on here lol. Hopefully i will have more photoshoots coming up and i will be sharing them with you soon. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think of the photos. I love any and all critiques.

1 comment:

  1. These are rly good, esspecialy for SD pics, i ussualy rly dont like these types of SD pics either. The spacing makes them unique

    ReplyDelete